New firmware update through orbilogin.net
This article shows you how to do the new firmware update through orbilogin.net. You need to update the firmware of your Orbi router and the satellite if you want your router to work seamlessly. Netgear releases the latest firmware updates regularly for your Orbi wifi system. All you need to do is log into the Orbi router setup page using orbilogin.com.
Check the below steps to perform the Orbi firmware update
The first and foremost step is to visit Netgear’s official website and download the latest Orbi firmware. It is recommended to update the firmware of your satellite first and then update your router’s firmware. Follow the steps below to start the new firmware update through orbilogin.net.
Step 1: Downloading the Orbi router firmware
- Go through the Netgear Download Center and enter the model number of your Orbi router in the search field.
- Now, download the latest firmware for your router model and start the Orbi firmware update process.
- Unzip the firmware file and save it on your desktop.
- Now, take an Ethernet cable and connect it from your router’s LAN port to the internet port on the computer system.
- Then launch a web browser on the connected PC and head to the orbilogin.net or orbilogin.com setup page.
- When a login screen appears, enter the Orbi login default credentials in their respective fields.
- You can find the default username and password of your router on its product label or in the user manual that came with the device.
- Once logged in, head to the router’s settings and choose the Advanced option.
- Now, click on the Administration tab and then choose the Firmware Update option.
- Click the Manual Update button to open the Netgear Orbi firmware page.
Step 2: Updating the Orbi satellite firmware
- From the web configuration page, choose the Satellite model number.
- Now, click the Update button to open the firmware update screen.
- Next, you have to enter the admin password that you used at the time of the Orbi router setup.
- Then tap on the Browse button to locate the saved firmware file.
- Click the Upload button to start updating your satellite’s firmware.
- It will take a few minutes to complete the update. Once done, click on the Status option to confirm the firmware version.
Step 3: Updating the Orbi router firmware
- You need to head to the orbilogin.com login page to start the New firmware update.
- Now, log in with the Orbi login default username and password.
- When you reached the Orbi router setup page, click on the Advanced tab.
- Now, tap on the Admin settings and then choose the Firmware Update option.
- Then select the Manual Update tab.
- Locate the firmware file saved on your desktop by clicking on the Browse button.
- After that, click on the Upload button to start the Orbi firmware update process.
This was all about how to perform the new firmware update through orbilogin.net. If you have trouble updating your Netgear Orbi firmware, then you can get in touch with our expert team. Dial the toll-free number or use a live chat window to contact our technical executives.