You can enjoy the high-speed internet once you setup Netgear Orbi router. You can take benefit of the comprehensive features offered by Orbi router only when you are done with its setup process. Therefore, we are here to provide you with information on how to set up Orbi.
Netgear Orbi setup instructions:
Follow these easy and simple instructions to set up your Netgear Orbi router. The first thing which you need to do is to connect to the Orbi network to enjoy the hassle-free internet all over the place.
- Connect an Ethernet cable from modem to the internet port of your Orbi router.
- Connect another Ethernet cable from your PC to the Ethernet port on your router.
- Plug your Netgear Orbi into a wall outlet.
- Power ON button and wait for LED to light up.
Netgear Orbi Login:
Now, you need to log into your Netgear Orbi router to complete the setup process. The Netgear Orbi has a web-based interface for configuration and you can use any web browser to log into your router.
- On your laptop or PC, launch a web browser and go to its address bar.
- Enter the default web address of Netgear Orbi router i.e. www.orbilogin.net. If this web address is not working try logging into your router using http://192.168.0.1
- A dialog box will pop-up on the screen of your device asking for Orbi’s default username and password.
- Netgear Orbi username: admin
- Netgear Orbi password: password
- Click ‘Login’ and you will not get the access to Netgear Orbi setup page.
How to set up Orbi:
Once you are logged into Netgear Orbi router, you need to follow the Netgear Orbi setup instructions which are given on-screen to complete the process.
To change the admin login password, after logging in click on the ‘Advanced’ tab, then click ‘Administration’ and set a new password.
You can make all the desired changes to your Netgear Orbi by following the on-screen instructions.
Note: If you are not able to access Netgear Orbi login page due to some reasons then you can reset your Orbi router. To reset the Orbi device, press the ‘Reset’ button with the help of a pointed object like a pin. Release the button after a few seconds and wait for the router to reboot.
To know more details on How to set up Orbi or its login process, you can get help from us by calling us on a toll-free number and getting connected with our experts.