Netgear Orbi wifi offers high-speed wifi to access all over the home and workplace. Orbi is the best device offered by Netgear which helps to eliminate all the dead spots. To enjoy the high-speed internet all across your home, you need to connect to the Orbi wifi network.
We are going to show you how to connect to the Orbi wifi network in this blog so in case, if you are facing issues while connecting to the Orbi router you can go through the steps which are given below to fix the issue.
Connect your Orbi router
- Unplug your modem, remove the batteries if any and replace it with a new one, and plug the modem back into wall outlet.
- Now, you need to take an Ethernet cable to connect your modem to the yellow internet port on your Orbi router.
- You need to connect your Netgear Orbi to the power source.
- Now, wait for the LED of the Netgear Orbi to light white.
Setup your Netgear Orbi network
- You need to connect your mobile device or computer to the Orbi router with the Ethernet or wifi network:
Ethernet: You can use an Ethernet cable in order to connect your computer to the router.
Wi-Fi connection: You can use pre-assigned SSID and password written on the Orbi label to connect to the Orbi network.
- You can set up your Orbi network by using any of these options:
Netgear Orbi App: You can download the Orbi app from the AppStore or PlayStore on your Smartphone to manage your network. You just need to connect your mobile device to the Orbi wifi network and the Orbi app will walk you through the process. Once the setup is completed, you can manage the connected devices, pause internet, run a quick internet test and many more.
Web browser: To set up Orbi with the help of web interface, you need to launch a web browser and visit www.orbilogin.net. Enter default username and password of Orbi when a login window appears. To log in, ‘admin’ is the default username and ‘password’ is the default password. After that, you need to follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup process.
In case, you are using orbilogin.net but unable to access it or if Orbi won’t connect to the internet, follow these troubleshooting tips:
- Make sure that your Orbi device is properly plugged into a power source.
- Reboot all your networking devices such as your Orbi router and modem.
- If you are unable to access www.orbilogin.net then you can try using a different IP address of Orbi router.
- Ensure that the connection between the Orbi router and modem is accurate.
- You can also try resetting your Orbi router to its factory default settings.
If you still have any more query on how to connect to the Orbi wifi network or if your Orbi won’t connect to the internet then you can get in touch with us. We have a dedicated team router and extender experts who can help you in resolving in any issue related to your Netgear Orbi router.